With cabbage slaw & toasted pumpkin seeds
- 400g roasted squash, cubed
- Pinch chilli flakes (ancho or chipotle)
- 8 corn tacos
- 50g toasted pumpkin seeds
- 50g creme fraiche
- 1/4 red cabbage, sliced finely
- 3 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Firstly, make the slaw by mixing all the ingredients together. Season to taste and set aside.
If your squash is pre-roasted, reheat in the oven for 10 minutes with the chilli flakes. If roasting from scratch add the flakes before putting in the oven.
Heat a large pan and warm your tacos for a minute on each side. Pop in a tea towel to keep warm.
Serve everything on the table for everyone to make up their own tacos.